Friday, October 24, 2008

Glow In The Dark Vinyl Halloween Card





I have finished my "Glow In The Dark Vinyl Halloween Card" for my nephew Nathan. He is going to love this card. I am so intrigued of how it looks. I can see him now going into the bathroom with the lights out. I thought I would blog the instructions for you to copy if you'd like.



I used the Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge to cut the ghost costume,the body & the spider. They where cut with chipboard for the body I cut two & glued them together to give it more dimension. I layered the body in grey vinyl,the ghost in glow in the dark vinyl, the spider in Glow In The Dark Vinyl & Purple Glossy Vinyl. I cut the sayings in Glow In The Dark Vinyl using the font from the Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridge & Design Studio. The black background was embossed using the new cuttlebug spider web embossing folder. The base of my card is a Martha Stewart collection.

No comments: