Saturday, October 11, 2008

Glass Block Lite made with Blue Frosted Etched Vinyl Used Cricut Storybook Cart.


Glass Block Lite
I used Blue Frosted Etched Vinyl & Frosted Etched Vinyl with a sparkling effect. I cut my font & images from the Cricut Storybook Cartridge.

I covered the back with a frosted sparkly etched vinyl . I used brown matte vinyl for the shadow of the hibiscous,pink & yellow matte vinyl for the layered top of the hibiscous. The font & other images are made with a baby blue etched vinyl. On the inside of the block I put a robin in the left corner & a butterfly with the ribbon in the middle.
I made this for my sister for Christmas 2008.
If you like the etched glass look this is the product to use because your not using all those chemicals that other techniques use.
If your interested in the Etched Glass Vinyl and don't want to pay a high price you can go to http://www.vinylforcricut.com/ where etched vinyl is offered at a low,low price.

Thank you for looking at my first Glass Block Lite!

2 comments:

UNKNOWN said...

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! aluminium channel glass balustrade

UNKNOWN said...

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! visto per il canada