Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Etched Glass Frosted Baby Blue vinyl Christmas Ornament



Making this ornament was very easy. I shredded my own paper to go inside. It was a Christmas/Winter Blue Paper. I welded Let It Snow on the DS using white vinyl & Jasmine Font Cricut Cartridge, the snow flakes are cut in different sizes using Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge. Using white glossy vinyl & Baby Blue Frosted Etched Vinyl. If you are interested in the Etched Vinyl's vist http://www.vinylforcricut.com/

Thank you for visting my blog. Feel free to join or leave your comments.

3 comments:

craftaddict said...

What a good idea, thanks for sharing. I could use all those leftover shapes I get when I cut out.

TT said...

love your ornament. i am hopeing to get to this .

UNKNOWN said...

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! balustrade glass