WOW!! Provo amazes me they come out with the coolest toys. This one really looks easy to use and a MUST HAVE for me. I am a fool for those nice shiny new craft products that come out. I am trying to justify the cost right now & I think I will wait a few for the cost to come down BUT I do want to tell you it's hard not to buy it now I am not one for will power when it comes to these new shiny craft products. OKAY I confess I am a Craft addict. To bad they don't have Crafts Anonymous groups I'd be the first one there. LOL
Yudu Screen Printing Machine with Inks and Screens Includes:
- Screen printing machine - measures approx. 11-1/2"L x 32"W x 22"H
- 3 blank ink-jet transparencies
- 2 emulsion sheets
- Adult t-shirt platen
- Platen adhesive sheet
- Mesh screen
- 2 oz. black Yudu ink
- Instructional DVD
- (4) 15-watt bulbs, included
- User manual
- Make your own homemade printed shirt
- Yudu ink - features the consistency to produce a gorgeous, crisp image; screw off top - for ink salvage; water-based ink easily washes out of screen when cleaned; allows screens to be saved for future
- Create and print your own designs, not only for t-shirts or other apparel, but also for home decor, art prints, posters, cards, schoolwork and much more
- Use with cotton, 50/50 polyester/cotton blend, wood, paper or porous fabrics
- UL listed
- Made in China
- Comes with a manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Remove excess ink from the screen. Replace excess ink in bottle if desired. Rinse screen thoroughly with water.
- Do not allow ink to dry on screen and do not submerge the machine.
- Remove excess ink from squeegee and thoroughly rinse with water.
- Wipe down machine with a soft, damp cloth. Remove the lid and wash it in the sink, if necessary.
- Replace protective sheet on platen (to protect from lint and dust).
- Turn off and unplug machine when not in use.
Note: Do not use generic textile or fabric inks with your Yudu screens, using non-Yudu inks can permanently damage your screen.