Monday, April 27, 2009

Yudu Screen Printing Machine

T-SHIRT MADE USING Yudu Screen Printing Machine


Another T-Shirt made in my 3 day play with the Yudu machine. My nail salon lady is so good to me I made her this T-Shirt as a gift she loved it. If I could I would Yudu everyday but we know it does take time so it was a matter of taking some time for myself & creating for 3 days.


I made these using the YUDU Screen Printing Machine & the Emulsion alternative & Ink alternatives. They worked wonderful in fact I like the alternative Emulsion much better & the inks. These are so much les expensive then the brand from Provo Craft.

1 comment:

Victoria Wingate said...

I love YUDU. the blog post is absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up. To get More Visit Screen Printing Machine reviews & Buying Guides|Screen Printing Machines for Small Business.