Saturday, January 31, 2009

Re cooped from the Holiday's

I am finally re cooped from my sales over the holiday's. Thank you everyone for making it a success. I was happy to be able to offer such great sales. In these times God knows we can use all the help we can get. I will be posting some new projects I have been working on & I hope you will enjoy them. I bought a new toy the "SILHOUTTE"by Quickitz. I sure love it and what it offers. I am also exciting that my sister will have hers this week & we can share some really cool ideas. My sister & I have a special bond with crafting. Although she lives in CO. & I in NJ we still manage to create together. I would like to share my sisters Blog & her "ETSY" store with you. She is amazing in her creations. Blog www.chaosofthecreativekind.blogspot.com

No comments: